Electrical Assembly Technician in St. Louis, Missouri
Feb, 11, 2019
We are looking for highly motivated, career-minded Electrical Assembly Technician to join our growing team!
Technicians interact with Sales, Engineering and Purchasing to build and test electrical control systems designed by the Engineering Department.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assemble electrical control panels and pneumatic & hydraulic assemblies following schematics and CAD drawings
- Assist engineering in testing of control panels
- Interact with Sales, Engineering, Purchasing to determine needs and identify solutions
- Certificate or Associate Degree in Electrical Automation Technology, Industrial Technology or related field
- One to two years prior experience
- Must be able to work independently, and have good customer communication skills
Electrical Assembly Technician