Compressed Air Product Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
We are looking for a highly motivated, career-minded Product Manager to join our team and achieve established goals!
- Develop and execute business plans for the year to achieve out CAT Division Financial Requirements.
- Responsible for Ingersoll Rand leads, assignment, and follow-through by self for local Outside Sales Rep.
- Direct sales responsibility for all IR Competitive, Strategic and Oil Free Install accounts in territory.
- Teaming with local sales rep to be primary contact for IR related questions and inquires.
- Assume role as an expert in technical aspects of air compressors and technology.
- Be a resource to assist all interpretation and clarification for paid Intellisurveys and audits.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and main contact for Ameren and programs in territory.
- Document all customer contacts and communicate needs to appropriate departments.
- Stay up to date on air compressors/current market and administrate trainings on IR products, programs, and services to appropriate employees.
- Oversee promoting and quoting of leases on compressors and dryers.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree and three plus years of knowledge related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task, be organized and detail oriented
- Experience with sales in industrial related environment