Hydraulic Repairs Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Hydraulic Repairs Manager to lead our Hydraulic Repairs Department.
- Oversee and develop staff to repair hydraulic systems, components, and tools, including customer visits, evaluation & quoting, scheduling, prioritizing, and assigning technicians.
- Responsible for process improvement, planning and utilization of resources, and overseeing the accuracy and on-time completion of projects.
- Review, develop, and maintain departmental policies and processes to maximize department’s overall efficiency and customer service levels.
- Responsible for all repairs related supplies, part procurement, and inventory management.
- Enforce all ISO and safety shop procedures.
- Read and understand hydraulic schematics, general arrangement drawings, etc. for troubleshooting and equipment assembly.
- Instruct preventive maintenance of equipment to reduce breakdowns.
- Oversee troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment.
- Other responsibilities discussed upon interview.
What we look for:
- Industry experience, specifically hydraulics preferred
- Prior experience successfully leading people and executing on business initiatives
- Degree/formal education specializing in Industrial Maintenance, Business or related field