Hydraulic Technician – Power Units in St. Louis, Missouri
We have a great opportunity for a highly motivated, career-minded, technically skilled Hydraulic Technician to join our team!
As a JHF Hydraulic technician you will work with hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical schematics along with assembling, painting and troubleshooting hydraulic components and power unit systems.
The Hydraulic Technician will also design and layout custom hydraulic power units.
This is a full-time position, day shift Monday through Friday.
- Certificate or Associate Degree specializing in Industrial Maintenance
- Ability to read hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Welding/metal fabrication experience
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work independently