Production Coordinator in St. Louis, Missouri
We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join our team!
You will be an integral part of coordinating production orders for Hydraulic Power Units.
- Disseminate in-bound HPU orders to Hydraulic Administrator and ensure they are entered and confirmed in a timely manner.
- Create daily production schedule for HPU, Fabrication, and REP technicians.
- Proactively communicate lead time and delivery dates to customers and JHF sales team.
- Respond to customer concerns and inquiries regarding all manufactured items.
- Search for competitive parts quotes from other distributors and determine method of shipment for incoming components if expedite is required.
- Collaborate with Hydraulic Manager and Hydraulic Specialist team to respond to Outside Sales concerns regarding power unit and fabrication orders.
- Allocate freight and supplies expenses to all Hydraulic production orders.
- Manage unused non-stock items and ensure their cost and disposition are accounted for appropriately.
- Ensure all produced assemblies are appropriately prepared, skidded, and secured for shipment.
- Determine mode of delivery for all produced assemblies based on customer requests and needs.
- Close out Hydraulic production orders and communicate costs and margin to JHF sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and ability to multi-task
- Strong Excel Skills and written and oral communication skills
- High school diploma. Knowledge of general office or administrative procedures; education and related experience beyond high school preferred. Familiarity with the Fluid Power Industry preferred.