From the design and manufacture of each individual component to the full assembly, you get a plug-and-play tested device that you know will function as intended. Our expertise in a variety of technologies consolidates your supply chain and results in streamlined shipping, accounting and auditing functions for our clients.
- Lower Overhead
- Reduce Inventory
- Streamline Operations
Advantages of custom assemblies:
- Plug-And-Play Technology - Out of the box and on to the machine in no time at all, with a minimum of required connections.
- Technical Expertise - We know our products well, and can fit the best product to your application. We can help eliminate guessing on sizes and material compatibility.
- Less Hassle - One part number is all that is needed. No more keeping track of a dozen different items to purchase and assemble.
- OEM Applications - We can cut your production time and your labor costs by pre-assembling components, making them immediately ready for the production line.
- Maintenance/Repair Applications - We can help reduce down-time for maintenance. For example, if a valve and several fittings are usually replaced simultaneously, we can pre-install the fittings for faster repairs.
Industries We Serve
- Turnkey Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electrical Controls
- Paper and Pulp
- Custom Integrated-PLC-Based, Control and Data Acquisition Systems
- Lumber and Wood Processing
- Compliance with Your Specifications
- Food and Beverage
- Plant Automation
- Custom Designed Control Panels
- Animal Feed Processing
- Materials Recycling
- Project Management
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Materials Handling
- Creative Engineered Solutions
- Automated Welding
- Discrete Part Assembly
- Custom Software Development
- Blending Rubber and Plastics
- Stone Glass
- Custom System Diagnostics
- Customized Testing