Hydraulic Production Manager – Power Units in St. Louis, Missouri
We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Hydraulic Production Manager to lead our Hydraulic Power Units Department.
- Oversee and develop staff to build components in power units including order entry, parts procurement, scheduling, prioritizing, and assigning shop technicians.
- Responsible for process improvement, planning and utilization of resources.
- Overseeing the accuracy and on-time completion of upcoming and current department projects.
- Review, develop, and maintain departmental policies and processes for overall efficiency and customer service levels.
- Follow and enforce all ISO and safety shop procedures.
- Read and understand hydraulic schematics, general arrangement drawings, etc. for troubleshooting and equipment assembly.
- Other responsibilities discussed upon interview
What we look for:
- Industry experience, specifically hydraulics preferred
- Prior experience successfully leading people and executing on business initiatives
- Degree/formal education specializing in Industrial Maintenance, Business or related field