Customer Support Representative in St. Louis, MO
We have a great opportunity for a highly motivated, career-minded Customer Support Representative to join our team and provide excellent service to our customers!
The Customer Support Representative seeks to exceed our customer's expectations by providing a high level of service in the following areas:
- Interface with customers via phone (outbound and inbound calls) and email to fulfill customer requests.
- Process customer inquiries such as orders, quotations, requests for status on orders, deliveries and repairs.
- Provide technical assistance on products, including consulting with the manufacturer when required.
- Provide availability, pricing and cost information upon request.
- Arrange with various departments as necessary for customer orders that require special handling or expedited delivery. Follow up on urgent orders to insure timely customer delivery.
- Two to four years related experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Must be able to multi-task, be organized and detail oriented
- Experience with fluid power products/industry preferred
View full job description