Purchasing Administrator in St. Louis, Missouri
We have an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join our team!
You will be an integral part of coordinating ordering of product to fill customer orders and maintain stock levels to ensure we provide excellent service to our customers!
- Coordinate with suppliers regarding stock, delivery, quality, special promotions, and other opportunities
- Place purchase orders with vendors; expedite delivery as required, reconcile invoices with receipts from vendors, process acknowledgments, change orders and direct ship purchase orders and invoices
- Maintain complete vendor profile information including detailed product specifications, technical drawings, pricing, stated lead times, discount structures, and orders
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and ability to multi-task
- Strong Excel Skills and written and oral communication skills
- Two to three years related experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree in related area of study is a plus