Warehouse Associate in St. Louis, Missouri
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, motivated individual to join our Warehouse Operations team!
As a member of our warehouse team you will support the activities of our distribution center which includes: receive incoming stock, pull and fulfill customer orders, and pack orders for shipment via various carriers.
Responsibilities can include:
- Receive, count, and acknowledge receipt of parcels.
- Verify contents of shipment to packing slips and receive into inventory.
- Obtain and review incoming orders to determine mode of shipment; contact carrier for non-UPS shipments to inform them of shipment.
- Identify bin location, obtain part, bag small parts and write identification information on bag.
- Place parts and order in shipping container and place in parking / staging area.
- Band and wrap orders on skids for shipment by truck lines.
- Previous warehousing, logistics and/or shipping-receiving experience
- Good communication skills, detail orientation
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player mentality