Service and repair, done right...anytime. If your process relies on hydraulics, you need a knowledgeable, dependable partner to rely on when you need help. Whether you need an expert to evaluate your system for preventative maintenance or an immediate repair of a crucial hydraulic component, we have your back.
Why Choose JHF?
- Over a century of hydraulic experience
- Factory-trained and certified technicians
- Service on all brands of hydraulic components
- Failure root-cause analysis
- Advanced machinery and technology (CNC, Tuxco, 3D CAD Design)
- (2) 5-ton overhead cranes
- 575 sq. ft paint booth
- Custom hydraulic test stands
- On-site ASME certified welder
- Free initial equipment review
- In-shop repairs
- On-site service and repairs
- Oil analysis
- On-site repair with state-of-the-art, hydraulic service vehicles